There are many different machines that professional Perth carpet cleaning companies have available to them. These machines can include truck mount and portable carpet cleaning machines. Most professional companies will have both of these options available to them. What is the difference between truck-mount and portable carpet cleaning machines? While both of these types of […]
Carpet Cleaning in Perth
Although in recent years it seems the trend for flooring is shifting more toward hard floors, we (Cottesloe Carpet Cleaning) are testament to the fact that carpet is in fact, as popular as ever. Our business has grown steadily each year since we started, and the last couple of years have seemed to explode even more so, and with carpet cleaning producing the majority of our turnover, we know that people are still preferring carpet as a floor covering.
Carpet cleaning is the service that we built our business around all those years ago, and while we now provide other specialized cleaning services, carpet cleaning still remains the cornerstone of our business.
Simply put...we’re good at it, and even though we count our blessings for being so busy in such turbulent economic times, we’re not that surprised...
...considering that we use unbelievably good (and very expensive :-)) equipment, we take our time to do a good job, we use industry leading chemicals and detergents, and we focus all of our extensive experience, training, and energy into MAKING YOUR CARPETS CLEANER!
So What Should You Expect When We Clean Your Carpet?
- We will arrive within the time that we have agreed (or if on one of those VERY rare occasions when something goes awry, we will call you and let you know).
- We will give you an honest appraisal of your carpet, including areas and spots of concern.
- We will pre treat your carpets with a specially formulated pre-spray designed to disperse and loosen oils and soils that are held within the carpet.
- We will remove or move any moveable furniture (bedside tables, dining chairs, sofas, beds etc) to give better access for a more thorough clean (furniture that cannot be moved include anything with a substantially flat base, fragile or rickety furniture, or large and heavy items that are difficult to move).
- We will place small small squares of plastic under the legs of any wooden or metal furniture that is placed back on the carpet after cleaning.
- We will use our special cleaners, spot removers, and solvents to safely attempt stain removal where needed.
- We will do our utmost to get your carpets as clean and as healthy as possible.
It is our business goal to gain your trust and satisfaction in our service, so that we will be your first choice for future carpet cleaning. To do that we need to be reliable, professional, and do a fantastic job for a fair price (which is why we’ve been around for so long). This is unlike many carpet cleaning companies around Perth who rely on that one-off payment (with no concern about your future custom) to maintain their businesses.
Our Biggest Carpet Cleaning Strengths...
...experienced ...reliable... professional... state-of-the art machines... fair... careful... diligent... friendly... fully insured...
Getting your carpets cleaned should be more than just getting the cheapest quote. Choosing a good Perth carpet cleaning company should be about the quality of service provided, the quality of the machinery and equipment used, the standard of the job done, and the professionalism, experience, and expertise of the carpet cleaning technician. Let’s face […]