Firstly we would like to thank you very much for your custom, and for your trust in choosing Cottesloe Carpet Cleaning for your carpet cleaning/upholstery cleaning/tile & grout cleaning requirements.
If we have cleaned for you before you will know what to expect on the day of your cleaning, and you will be aware of the cleaning results that can be produced. If it is our first time cleaning for you, we would like to provide some information that will allow you a better understanding about what to expect.
Firstly, it would be greatly appreciated if you could move any vehicles which may block our access. We generally back our vans into a driveway and remove our hoses from the rear of the van.
Cleaning will almost always make your carpets and upholstery look better. In fact, if your carpets and upholstery are in good shape and just dirty, cleaning can make them look just like new again. However, cleaning cannot undo fading, wear and tear, discolouration, permanent stains and so on.
Professional cleaning cannot do such things as:
- Replace colour in carpet or fabric that has been damaged by perspiration, animal accidents, household spot removers etc.
- Some spots and stains may have caused permanent discolouration and/or dye damage and cannot be removed.
- Some factors over time will affect carpet. Cleaning cannot completely restore fibres that have been affected by “shading” (the action of abrasive sand and dust that scratch and pit the fibres).
- Cannot completely restore fibres that have “faded” (dye loss resulting from exposure to natural and artificial lights).
- Cannot completely restore fibres that have been damaged by “wear” ( a reduction in pile density or height in high traffic area).
Even with these limits, the results we achieve are almost always beyond what the customer expected and are often very dramatic.
Drying time will depend on the thickness of the material, the degree of soiling, the age of the material, the degree of wear, ventilation, and humidity. With this in mind some carpets can take as little as an hour to dry, while others can take most of the day or even overnight. We’ve found that an average drying time is around 3-6 hours.
Once again thank you, and we look forward to providing you with an excellent carpet cleaning service (or upholstery/tile & grout)